What are the cookies?
The cookies are small files which are downloaded on your computer when you visit the website democa.com. Your computer recognizes and accepts these files automatically by means of the browser used by you.
The cookies are stored in the memory of the Internet user’s computer, they cannot access / read other pieces of information of the respective computer.
Therefore, the cookies can look like „bookmarks” which tell the browser exactly where it remained within a website. The cookie can be seen as an identifier of the Internet user, which informs the website each time the user returns on the respective website. Furthermore, they remember the preferences of the user within a website (for example: the language used in a website which can display the content in several languages).
Cookie files are not dangerous and should not be treated by the user as a virus or as other type of file which can damage the computer. The browser used enables the setting and the limitation of the connection of cookie files.
The cookies are required for the full operation of the services provided by this site, for the continuous improvement of its structure and content and to provide the users a pleasant navigation experience.
The storage of cookies on the user’s computer provides information on the activities performed by it on the website in order to customize or improve the experience of the user on the web page and to make the next visit more pleasant, by presenting the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences.
Furthermore, the cookies can provide the websites the possibility to monitor the online activities of the users and to establish users profiles, which can be used for marketing purposes.
The cookies are used for the drawn up of anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, without the user being identified.
The cookies do not request personal information in order to be used and in most of the cases they do not identify the Internet users.
What is the lifetime of a cookie?
The storage term of a cookie varies depending on the purpose it is placed.
Session cookies – are used for a single session being stored only throughout a single visit of the site performed by the user, not being stored after the user leaves the website.
Permanent cookies – these cookies are stored for a longer term and are used when the user returns on the website.
Cookies used in the website
|Website||Cookies||Cookies Type||Purpose||Duration (days)|
|.google.com .google.ro||Google Analytics||Extern||Traffic monitoring||730|
|.doubleclick.net||Double Click||Extern||Traffic monitoring||365|
How can the cookies be stopped?
The current browser provides the user the possibility to change and manage the settings on the use of the cookies. These settings can be accessed from the menu of the browser that you use. For further details on the management of cookies of your browser, you can access section “Help” of the browser.
In order to set the cookies, you should follow the steps below according to the used browser. The settings may differ according to the used version.
In Chrome browser:
- In the top right corner, click Chrome menu> Settings.
- Scroll down on the page, click “Show advanced settings”.
- In section “Privacy”, click button “Content settings”.
- In section “Cookies”, choose your preferred settings.
- Delete cookies: In order to delete cookies click “All cookies and site data…” in order to see the list of all cookies that Chrome has stored on the hard-disk. You can delete the cookies individually or you can delete all cookies at the same time by selecting “Remove All.”
In Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Click on menu button and choose “Preferences”.
- Select “Privacy” of the side menu.
- From combo “History” choose “Use custom settings for history”
- Delete cookies: If you click on “Show Cookies…” a new window shall open where you can select and delete one or more cookies at the same time.
In Internet Explorer 11 browser
- Select the wheel of the right top side of the browser, then choose Options.
- Click on tab “Privacy”, select “Advanced”
- Set Accept/ Block/ Prompt according to the needs both for “First-party Cookies” and for “Third-party Cookies“. You can check “Always allow session cookies” if you want. Click OK after all the settings are completed.
- Delete cookies: In order to delete all cookies choose tab “General” of “Internet Options” and click on “Delete…” of tab “Browsing History”. Check “Cookies and Website Data” and click on Delete.
Or you can useThird party cookies locking browser plugs
such as UBlock, Ghostery, AdBlock, PrivacyBadger
By using this site democa.com, you agree with our modality of using the cookies according to this Policy on Cookies. If you do not agree with this policy, you should set accordingly your browser or you should not use this site. The disabling of the cookies that we use could affect your experience as user of this site democa.com.